الساحة الآن
170،028 عضو 736،461 موضوع 7،763،529 مشاركة 216 متصل الآن 0 موضوعاً اليوم
انضم إلى الساحة العمانية
١٧٠ ألف عضو منذ ٢٠٠١. سجّل الدخول لتكتب وتتفاعل وتتابع من تحب، أو سجّل الآن وستصلك الموافقة على حسابك بالبريد.
أقسامك
-
Ernest Hemingway
Here is the biography of the great writer Ernest Hemingway who won Nople Prize in 1954. Ernest Hemingway – Biography Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961), born in Oak P…
-
NEW IDEA
I really enjoyed reading the biography of Khalil Jibran Khalil because it is the first I know more about this great poet. I have to say that I am not accustomed…
-
THE MONSTER
The Monster I tried to pass through you And pretend not seeing you; Your eyes observed me And captured my sight. NO, NO, you are not there I know that you are n…
-
LOST IN THE CROWDS
Lost in the Crowds Walking alone and trying to penetrate The great wall which the crowded people built, Searching for a space So I could get out from it And see…
-
I WISH IF I COULD
I WISH IF I COULD Wishes and dreams are all what I have To comfort my wounded soul And bring back my hidden sorrow After the eternal departure I wish if I could…
-
أذا كنت خبير كمبيوتر أدخل
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته اواجه حاليا مشكلتان في كمبيوتري وأتمنى ان اجد الحل معكم إن شاء الله المشكلة الاولى هي ظهور لغة غريبة بدل العربيه حتى انني لا است…
-
مظاهرة في جامعة السلطان قابوس غدا صباحا
نداء الى كل مسلم يغار على دينة الإسلامي وعلى عروبته وعلى ثوار الإسلام البواسل.. إلى كل من استشاط غضبا لاغتيال الشهيد الشيخ احمد ياسين قائد حركة حماس هبوا جميعا …
-
MY DARK SHADOW
hi to all back with something new hope you will like it MY DARK SHADOW I draw you a picture That is not a normal one Inside my mind, I create you like A dark sh…
-
I Refuse To Be Yours
I am not yours. I refuse to be yours I refuse to be your prisoner To be inside your dark, horrible prison Obeying you and Following your feelings. I am not a sl…
-
LOST IN SPACE
I was reading my electronic diary that i save on it all my topics$$-e I like to read them when i feel bored and staying in front of my computer I find one of my…
-
Distrust
Distrust Some times in our lives we like to trust some people, but we may trust them to blindness. That is may be dangerous thing. It is really hard to trust so…
-
كيف أتخلص من هذا الفيروس!!
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله أرجو منكم التكرم بمساعدتي لتخلص من هذا الفيروس الليئم الذي خرب لي كل ما أملك من وقت بدأت المشكلة من يومين بإنقطاع النت كل دقيقة بدون أي …
-
A scream of Freedom
A Scream of Freedom A broken dull Without a head Between other things That became apart Of a sad memory Tow little boys In a small abandon town Standing near a …
-
Without you
Without You It seems that the train of my life Stooped at a certain time A time that was chosen by God To be the end of my struggle It seems that I am losing My…
-
I said mama
I said “Mama” I finally pronounced it “Mama” Said the little girl With a joy and sadness I finally said mama But why are you looking to me In a sad look with hi…
-
?Who's Fault
SIZE=4]I returned with something new and i would like to share it with you my humble words.. and i will be glad to have your comments upon my topic Who’s Fault?…
-
MY Heart
My heart My heart beats quickly Whenever I see you, Whenever I hear you And whenever I remember you It was a weird feeling That I couldn’t recognize I wondered …
-
MY DEAR F
My Dear F Dear, why did you left me Alone facing the unexpected destiny You left without a goodbye But just a pretty smile Of your lovely face. You left me but …
-
Sorry
Hi everyone I would like to share my words with you I hope that you will accept me and accept my pen I am not a poet or a writer but i am humman whose pen start…
-
hi every body((يا مية مرحبا وسهلا))
اهلين وسهلين ومرحبتين اخباركم واخبار ساحتكم ومواضيعكم اتمنى اني احصل منكم ترحيب واذا ما في ترحيب على الاقل حبة شكليت يالله انا راح ابدي مشاركاتي معاكم بالساحة و…
-
Wanna welcome me
Hi everyone I am a new guest:D A friend of mine told me about this wonderful site So hope to meet you all and participate with you soon See you all:eek:
وصلت إلى نهاية ما هو جديد.