nice words

• Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right next to you and yet you know you can never have them.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything in you, but that other person was too afraid to let you?

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right one, we know how to be grateful for that gift.

One day you’ll love me as I have loved you, one day you’ll cry for me as I have cried for you, one day you’ll want me…, BUT I won’t want you.

love is not a game, so why are there so many players?

Don’t cry cause its over, smile cause it happened.

Everyone says you can only fall in love once, but that’s not true, cause every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

You know you’re in love when you don’t want to go to sleep because reality is much better than a dream!

No man is worth your tears and the one who is will never make you cry!

Love isn’t when you can be together and talk about anything, it’s when you can be together and not say a word and think it’s the best conversation you’ve ever had.

If in my dreams is the only place I can hold you, I want to sleep forever!

Who do you go to when the one who usually stops your tears is the one who made you cry?

Should I smile cause you’re my friend, or cry cause that’s all you’ll ever be?

Love isn’t when you can imagine spending your life with someone, it’s when you can’t imagine your life without that person.

Never say “I love you” if you don’t really care, never talk about feelings if they aren’t really there, never hold my hand if you’re going to break my heart, never say you’re going to if you don’t plan to start. Never look into my eyes, if all you do is lie, never say “hello” if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever then say that you will try, never say forever, cause forever makes me cry!

Last night I matched up the stars to reasons I love you, I was doing fine, till I ran out of stars.

In order to love you have to risk the pain.

Of all the friends I ever met, your the one I wont forget, and if I die before you do, I’ll go 2 heaven & wait 4 you.

I think I’m one of those bad things that happen to good people.

Real eyes Realize Real Lies.

A Person Who Asks A Question Is A Fool For Five Minutes, A Person Who Doesn't Is A Fool Forever......

ReMeMbEr mY nAmE * ReMeMbEr My FaCe * CuZ tHeRe AiNt aNy oThA hOnEy * ThAt CaN tAkE mY pLaCe!

~IT's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

I never meant to hurt u. ...but u're pretty when u cry.....I really loved u.......hehehe.......... R'nt i cute when I lie- !!!

If I had the letters "HRT" and I could add "EA" and get "HEART" or add "U" and get "HURT" , I'd rather have "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U".

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me.

To love someone is nothing,to be loved is something.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only real kind of kiss is a kiss tasted!

Real friends are those who, when you feel you’ve made a fool of yourself, don’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget!

When i miss a special person,i don't have to go too far, i just have to look inside my heart, coz that's always where my special people are!

Friends may not be seen togrther all the time, but in each's heart they truely stay FOREVER !!