اذكار الصباح والمساء باللغة الانجليزيه

    خلاصة الموضوع · 13 رداً

    1. “O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You have created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done (wrong),
    2. "لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد و هو على كل شيء قدير" “None has the right to be worshipped except Allah; He is One and has no partner.
    3. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it.

    جُمِعت من أكثر المشاركات تفاعلاً في هذا الموضوع، والنقر يأخذك إلى المشاركة نفسها.

    • اذكار الصباح والمساء باللغة الانجليزيه




      بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم.
      “In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing
      2. أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق.
      “I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created

      3. "أمسينا و أمسى الملك لله و الحمد لله لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير, رب أسألك خير ما في هذه الليلة , وخير ما بعدها , و أعوذ بك من شر هذه الليلة و شرما بعدها , رب أعوذ بك من الكسل وسوء الكبر , رب أعوذ بك من عذاب في النار , و عذاب في القبر" و إذا أصبح قال ذلك أيضاً: " أصبحنا و أصبح الملك لله".
      “We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Alone without any partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from torment in the Hell Fire and torment in the grave.” Likewise, one says in the morning: “We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty

      4. " اللهم بك أصبحنا وبك أمسينا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك النشور " و إذا أمسى فليقل " اللهم بك أمسينا وبك أصبحنا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك المصير"
      “O Allah, by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our resurrection.” And at night say: “O Allah, by your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our return

      5. "اللهم عالم الغيب والشهادة فاطر السماوات و الأرض رب كل شيء و مليكه , أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت أعوذ بك من شر نفسي و من شر الشيطان و شركه, وان أقترف على نفسي سوءاً أو أجره إلى مسلم".
      “O Allah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Lord and sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek in You from the evil of myself and from the evil of Shytan and his call to Shirk(Polytheism), and from committing wrong against myself or bringing such upon another Muslim

      6. "اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في الدنيا و الآخرة , اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في ديني , ودنياي , و أهلي , و مالي , اللهم أستر عوراتي , و آمن روعاتي , اللهم احفظني من بين يدي , و من خلفي , و عن يميني , و عن شمالي , و من فوقي , و أعوذ بعظمتك أن أغتال من تحتي".
      “O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and in the Here-After. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my ‘Awrah’ (everything privet you do not want anyone to see from your body and others, or your weakness) and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front, the back(behind), my right, my left and from above, and I seek refuge in Your Greatness that I may be attacked from below
      7. "لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد و هو على كل شيء قدير"
      “None has the right to be worshipped except Allah; He is One and has no partner. All the kingdom is for Him, and all the praises are for Hi, and He is Omnipotent

      8. أصبحنا على فطرة الإسلام , و كلمة الإخلاص , و على دين نبينا محمد r و على ملة أبينا إبراهيم حنيفاً مسلماً و ما كان من المشركين.
      “We rise upon the Fitrah(religion of Islam) of Islam, and the word of Sincerity(La illah illa Allah), and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad r and on the religion of our Father Abraham Hanif(Islamic Monotheism) and Muslim and he was not of the Mushrikeen Polytheists, idolaters
      9. يا حي يا قيوم برحمتك أستغيث اصلح لي شأني كله و لا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين .
      “O Ever Living, O self-Subsisting and supporter of all, by Your Mercy I seek help, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me depend on myself, even for the blink of an eye

      10. اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني و أنا عبدك , وأنا على عهدك و وعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت , أبوء لك بنعمتك علي و أبوء بذنبي , فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت.
      “O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You have created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done (wrong), I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for none forgives sins except You
      11. سبحان الله و بحمده
      Subhan Allah Wa behamdih (How perfect Allah is and I praise Him



      ♡•0•● قُلَبًيِ آلَشُـفُـآفُـ أجّـمًلَ عٌيِوٌبًيِ ◐◑。๑ εïз
    • أختي إيقاع المطر

      بارك ربي فيك وجعله في ميزان حسناتك يارب

      مشاركة مميزة

      اتنمى تواجدك الدائم في ساحة اللغات

      خالص التحية من اختك

      :):):)
      Keep your dreams alive…Nothing Is Impossible...
      Keep your ambition alive…Everything Is Possible.. :slap:..
    • زحمه212 كتب:



      هلا والله ايقاع مطر


      مشكوره اختي على الاذكار الجميل


      ما شاء الله عليج


      مواضيع وانتقاء رائعه اختي


      تحياتي لج


      زحمــــ212ــــه





      اهلين اخي زحمه

      ولا شكر ع واجب

      وهذا من واجبي لكي اقددمه لساحة اللغات
      ♡•0•● قُلَبًيِ آلَشُـفُـآفُـ أجّـمًلَ عٌيِوٌبًيِ ◐◑。๑ εïз
    • Nothing Is Impossible كتب:

      أختي إيقاع المطر



      بارك ربي فيك وجعله في ميزان حسناتك يارب


      مشاركة مميزة


      اتنمى تواجدك الدائم في ساحة اللغات


      خالص التحية من اختك



      :):):)




      اهلين Nothing Is Impossible

      نورتي الموضوع ومرورك هو الرائع

      وان شاء الله راح تشوفني متواجدة ان شاء الرحمان
      ♡•0•● قُلَبًيِ آلَشُـفُـآفُـ أجّـمًلَ عٌيِوٌبًيِ ◐◑。๑ εïз
    • ,,طرح رائع تسلمين الغلا,,
      ""
      ..إنتقاء بالفعل جميل ومفيد بارك الله فيك..
      دٱئمٱً ۆ ٱبدٱً ~o) : ( ا̄ﻟبسٱطہ - ٺضيف علئ شخصڳ رونققٱً مميزٱً .. ﻳ̉جعلڳ مختلف ڳن بسيطٱً ٺڳن ٱجمل ..
    • يسلموووووووووووووووو
      الناس في بسمة المجروح منخدعة !! كم بسمة من وراها النار بأنفاسي ؟؟؟؟ بعض المواجع لها ما تنفع الفزعه!! وبعض المواجع وجعها من وجع ناسي!! عودت نفسي على الصدمات والفجعه!! ولو دست جمر الزمن ما ينحني رأسي!!!
    • وليفة الغربة كتب:

      ,,طرح رائع تسلمين الغلا,,

      ""

      ..إنتقاء بالفعل جميل ومفيد بارك الله فيك..




      اهلين وليفوووووووووووه يسلموا ع هذا المرور الرائع
      ♡•0•● قُلَبًيِ آلَشُـفُـآفُـ أجّـمًلَ عٌيِوٌبًيِ ◐◑。๑ εïз
    • سينشي كودو كتب:

      مااااا شاااااااااااااء الله عليك.......
      مشكووووووورة وااااايد .......



      لاشكر على واجب اختي

      ونورتي الموضوع
      ♡•0•● قُلَبًيِ آلَشُـفُـآفُـ أجّـمًلَ عٌيِوٌبًيِ ◐◑。๑ εïз
    • god bless you
      my best regards
      :)
      ≈ ربــــــــــــــــي هَبنيْ نجآحـــــآً يــــحقّق مِـــــــــــــــــــطْلبي....|●°~ .وآرِويِ قْلـــــــــــــــــــبيِ[بـآلآⓜـنيآتٌ]ڪَحِبآتُ المِطر |...وآجِعلْنيِ مِمن لآ خِوُف ๕ـــليِهمْ ولا هْم يِحزَنــــوُن ●●●●● [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ะ●©●ะ [SIZE=1]▌▌║▌│ آسِتغفر الله الذيِ لا اله الآ هُو واتوُب الِيه[SIZE=1]│║▌│█