A Love Before Time

    • A Love Before Time


      The words are written by someone, but it's a song by Coco Lee who sang this song and it is the sound track of my favorite movie "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon". The movie really touched my heart and the story was meaningful

      These are the words of the song




      If the sky opened up for me,
      And the mountain disappeared,
      If the seas ran dry, turned to dust
      And the sun refused to rise
      I would still find my way,
      By the light I see in your eyes
      The world I know fades away
      But you stay

      As the earth reclaims it due
      And the cycle starts anew
      We'll stay, always
      In the love that we have
      Shared before time

      If the years take away
      Every memory that I have
      I would still know the way
      That would lead me back to your side
      The north star may die
      But the light that I see in your eyes
      Will burn there always

      Lit by the love we have
      Shared before time

      When the forest turns to jade
      And the stories that we've made
      Dissolve away
      One shining light will still remain

      When we shed our earthly skin
      And when our real life begins
      There'll be no shame
      Just the love that we have shared before time
    • have you ever كتب:

      wowow

      very nice words

      it comes from deep in saide of the harts ...

      is there till now true love like this ??

      thank you sister

      i really enjoy it


      No thank you have you ever for being such an active person and yeah there are people who love strongly in such way, there are people who love others til the end of their live, but do not need to tell the whole world about it..

      There are people who can love someone, even if they didnt end up being with them, as well as not having to tell everyone that they are still in love with that person,.. it's better to go on with life and keep the good memories because we are not taking anything with us leaving behind the good memories with the people we loved

      Thanks again "have you ever"i