what does ur nick name mean to u?

    خلاصة الموضوع · 23 رداً

    1. Dear كشخة Sorry I mean Professional, no doubt what you have said is true, and nicknames do not just come up to our mind just like this As for me, I will be honest plus and tell you all why I chose Tenderness but let us first hear from our d
    2. woooooooooow what an interesting topic comoon tenderness tell us why do u choose this for an nickname for u ?haa Mona it is real an encourage from u to use your real name wooow .
    3. com'on Tenderness tell us why do you choose this name because i was wondering about it and its meaning, I choose my nickname from the movie Tears Of The Sun that i watched, I think one day before i join 0man0 , and i like the name of the mo

    جُمِعت من أكثر المشاركات تفاعلاً في هذا الموضوع، والنقر يأخذك إلى المشاركة نفسها.