what do u thinks If u ....!!! what

    خلاصة الموضوع · 12 رداً

    1. ok I 'm sorry but realy I need to know from every body realy I want just to help u I'm writing in english only because I want learning this language that's very IMPORTANCE in this life so why ???????????
    2. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for that but I think no body understand me I mean I want help any one who want to speak english that's all so If i enter the english room no body share my object so I want who have problem in english because there
    3. i think most of us didnt understand what our sis what from this topic why she put this topic here not in english forum because think who not speaking english will not go to english forum so for that she came for them here thats all so do u

    جُمِعت من أكثر المشاركات تفاعلاً في هذا الموضوع، والنقر يأخذك إلى المشاركة نفسها.