a girl i love - pome

    خلاصة الموضوع · 12 رداً

    1. But I wish not to trouble her with my pain I love her from all my heart Yet Wish her a better life A life where I am not in I know If she entered my life She will be in pain A pain, which I wish for an enemy Not for someone I love By the pa
    2. A kindness that has been away from my heart Every tome I see her My love to her increases Like the loneliness of mine Increases by every passing day All I know is that I will die Die alone With my love in my heart Should I confess my love?
    3. Long black hair As black as a moonless night An eye with the color of a burnt earth Not black Not brown But in between Looking into such eyes melts the stone in my heart Her noise is small Small like a cheery Cheery is the color of her chee

    جُمِعت من أكثر المشاركات تفاعلاً في هذا الموضوع، والنقر يأخذك إلى المشاركة نفسها.