Nintendo switch للبيع جديد NEw

• للبيع
    • Nintendo switch للبيع جديد NEw

this is what is contain in the box

Timing sale Sunday to winisday from 3pm to 6pm Thursday, Friday and saturday closed.

Who search for Nintendo switch contact me whats app
      Timing sale Sunday to winisday from 3pm to 6pm rotate the phone to see what contains in the cartoon

Includes a Switch console, Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), 2 Joy-Con strap accessories, 1 Joy-Con grip, AC adapter, HDMI cable.
      At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
      Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home.
      32GB: A portion of internal memory is reserved for use by the system. You can expand the capacity of Nintendo Switch by using microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
      Tegra processor powered by NVIDIA: The powerful processor delivers stunning graphics performance.

Not open box

I can offer for you two colors depend on what you choose if you are serious contact me on whats app and give me your name,ID and phone number to explain for you more.

For more details contact me on WhatsApp or

English and Arabic language

Only first buyer will get one free game. This offer for limited days.

comments after saling any problem with the console you can contact me through one day only to check it and maybe you will charge 5 rial

Price of this console will be 145 Rial and this the last price

my number i will give you on private letters
      اعوذو بالله منكم