WOULD YOU MARRY ME PLS

• fever, my throat, headach and cold, how lucky trornadoe's :P
      Wish you fast recovery inshallah, mother told me never give a long lecture #i

Sure dear Mr. Unfaithful, and I have never been against the idea though it already exists in some kind of shape, and I have not got much to add :P to what tornadoe's said but to ask her this simple question

Imagine you lived around OUR PROPHET MOHAMMED, or around that time, and some one suggested or just imagined our life today, I would have guessed your answer would be the same
      In other words, all is possible, never say impossible

الخير في امتي الى يوم الدين، صدق رسول الله

10derness
    • tornadoe's daughter كتب:

Helllllllllllllllo thanks very much tenderness and Mrs. Unfaithful… bridges of confidence and respect, trust and honesty, mentality and understanding...FIRST…
      If you spend the rest of your life trying to build these bridges …you will not accomplish it …if you left a will for your children and your grand grand children to complete to you have started they will not get it ….i prefer to die before seeing such a website in my country for we destroy our generation by our hands ….i'm so sorry I can't complete this respond I'm a little bit sick ( you know fever, my throat, headach and cold ) do you believe that all this diseases at once …ask my god for me to be fine soon

Thanks a lot

lucky you ..... the bst thing to lay down and do nothing all day
      bss really.. hope you get well soon

about the bridges again
      of course you cannot change a whole society just like that ... major changes like that come gradually .. lets say 1000 years maybe

but that doesnt mean we cannot change ourselves and influence the people around us
      the good and the evil will always exist .. there no way around that

so we should go forward with a new idea that we like
      and must expect the good and the bad results as well
      nothing is perfect

yallah... when is this site going to be ready??s
    • The Ghost كتب:

Welcome the Tornedos Daughter....

I know you hate me Tenderness...sorry I meant Love Me or US...
      There's no doubt about that..

We will build them those bridges...but how?? any ideas any new thoughts??

HYPOCRISY needs to go

it is the main ugly thing that is controling every thing in our society

people need to be themselves....
    • HYPOCRISY
      Another excellent topic to discuss, and remember, you do not need to be a hypocite to discuss it, just be yourself as Mr. Unfaithful said

Please let us have them ideas in differnet topics as the present title does give the impression that we are discussing a very important topics

I would like to salute all of you who took us from a marriage proposal, or marriage habits and traditions to ways and methods in building up trust and confidence forming the relationships between boys & girls, men & women

Thank you all

10derness
    • السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتهThanks very much Tenderness and Unfaithful …I'm much better today for u asked God for me to recover soon …but still the cold doesn't want to leave me alone it seems she loves me while I start to hate her..but you know what ?? its good to be sick…
      Thanks very much again Tenderness and Mrs. Unfaithful for your support
      Tenderness Everybody and I know that this idea is already exists without needing to a special website …
      But Tenderness look around you… look if we couldn't keep the external shape for our Arab identification…just the outside without looking to our inward …we follow foreign in everything pretending that we follow modernization ..Our clothes …our building …and many things you name it …we forgot many good tradition or people start to forget it because of the modernization… now we are controlled by foreign ideas …
      You know the rest ……..

Sure his prophet peace be upon him was right that the goodness will be till the judgment day...
      Tenderness I have a very short question I hope if you can answer me because I'm perplexed about what is going to be the answer it is a story …I don't know how I said it is a very short question and now I'm seeing now it’s a story …women …
      You have a friend you love him so much and you trust him… he is your intimate friend…an idea glimmers in your mind that why don't you ask your friend to marry your sister… you are so clever …you can't tell your sister go and meet that guy or to your friend would you please marry my sister …so both of you…your friend and you enter a kind of websites where girls and boys could know each other more...you know your best friend/ sister nickname …so would you ask your sister/friend to try to know that guy/your sis or not…by the internet not by another way …your parents don't know about that…do you think your sister/ your friend would except your idea…do you really trust your friend that you will allow your sister to know him better by the internet and maybe they will take along time till they know each other …I say why not if you are trust both of them but then I said NO he couldn't he will not do it so would u or not…..
      Thanks for the third time…..

MRS.UNFAITHFUL.Thanks again
      I'm with you in every word you said that we can change ourselves then influence on others …would the others listen to us I have a story for you here I remember one day my family and I were walking at night near to the sea…a group of girls came all of them still young around sixteen maybe less than sixteen but I don't think they were older than this age …they were without Abayah …their cloth were tight and their hair not completely covered…my sister she is younger than me said …I'm going to tell them about their cloth I supported her but my sister the older one said,'' why do you want to do that its not concern of yours'' ..look people always think that you interfere in their business while you should to do the right thing as the prophet said,
      ( من راى منكم منكرا فليغيره بيده فان لم يستطع فبلسانه فان لم يستطع فبقلبه وذلك اضعف الايمان ).
      So we always go to the third part because we don't want others to call us (intrusive).
      Always bad and good are tighter since this earth was build but because many people start to forget many things (bad will overpower).
      Ok, I accept the idea but I have a condition if I win that we will destroy our society by this website you will pay for me to go in a trip around the world to see the monuments and if you do name anything good for you I will do it …
      What do you think …????

THE GHOST
      Thank you very much for welcoming me in your topic …its really interesting once…
      Goooooooooooooooood luck

TORNADOE'S DAUGHTERKeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep smile
      :) :) :)
    • tornadoe's daughter
      I am glad you are getting better.... take lots of vitamin C !!!i

Influensing others does ot mean that we interfere in thier lives, it does not mean that we have to lecture them on things that WE believe are right or wrong
      We influense people by being among them ... thats all
      being around someone with certain habits or way of thinking gradually does influence you without you even knowing it.

About your little example in the beach. Of course your sister is right. It is none of anyones business to tell someone how to dress. Morality is a relevant thing, what you might see as shokingly wrong is quite a normal thing to another person.

what do you mean the website will destroy our society?? a website is just a bunch of binary code with an IP address on the Network it harms no one ..
      its the people who use that might destroy others!!!!i
      In cases of social problems, people tend to blame technology or TV or Internet
      the Good and the evil comes from a person's heart and soul.. and nothing can change that except the person himself

LOL
      what do i think about granting you a trip to the monuments??s
      what monuments!!!!!!i

• tornadoe's daughter كتب:

[SIZE=4][B]
      Hellllllllllllo everybody…waw I have been away for along time that I missed this topic but I think you are fine without me …

Tornado's Daughter here … watch me

1- Do you think that all guys and girls who register there will be honest…YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS THE LAIER AND THE HONEST.

2-I think many people do such things without needing to a special website and what are the sequences (no trust after marriage) plus we heard many stories about guys cheated girls they convinced them that they love them so much …that they cannot live without them…that they mean a lot for them but what happened after that THEY ( ravish their dignity ).

3- A question – sorry for present it – WOULD you allow your sister to register in your website to meet someone maybe and maybe not will be her husband .''Then easily say GOOD BYE … I think I meet someone else would be proper for me than you''. What would be your reaction …Don't pretend that would be fine with you because its not we are Muslims and don't like others to play with our dignity.
      3- Many girls and also boys would be complicated because of your website because they no longer trust each other. Am I right or just saying things will be fly with the next coming wind?
      4- Imagine that you met someone online you think she will be a proper wife for you. Then you talk and talk with each other for along time. Then you should meet each other because sight changes a lot. How would you be sure that you would like her or she likes you? Do you think it's easy for a girl to go and meet someone without her parents informing. Or it's easy in our society that a girl go to her parents and say,'' mom and dad I'm going to meet someone I met online. I think he would be my proper partner because we knew each other via the internet and I'm sure we are suitable for each other.''
      5- Imagine you went to meet each other you like her and she likes you and you went to propose for her hand and she give it to you. Oh my God lovely couples you love her so much and she does but after two years the evil start to play with your mind. She is going out side … she stay in front of the computer for along time …how could I know as she met me behind her parents once she could met someone else…
      and the story complete till their life be as hell………~!@n

[B]tornadoe's daughter
      [/B]

Hey tornadoe's daughter ... ............
      Good long reply

I just wanted to ask you few questions, if you dont mind...

1- do you think that all boys and girls are honest and not liars out there apart from the internet??? .. in other words, does every person propose is an honest person and doesnt say lies???
      I dont think so, because even with that, people still get divorced for other reasons. Internet is still minor... it's not the way you know the other person only, it's how devoted you are to make a happy family and how you take and understand things.. basically as tenderness mentioned mentality..

2- i think there are also good stories, dont you think so?? im sure there are .. but my question is, isn't dignity of the girl is ignored when the husband treats his wife badly even if they didnt meet on internet?? Im sure the same problem exists without having the internet involved in the problem.

3- no would want their sisters to do anything wrong, but if you think so, then why are you here?? talking to us.. you are mixing with people, men and women, virtually!!! same idea but different environment...

As people misuse internet, there are also people who are using it for good reason, dont you think so?? as internet can destroy homes, .. it can also keeps it strong!!!

4- what a man and woman are looking for when they are getting married?? , is it looks? morals? what exactly?? internet is not a way or a method to find someone, it's a supporting tool to decide to be with someone.. .. No one said that you can decide to marry someone from chatting with them on internet only.. that's only a part of the process I believe.. there are many other things to be done and make th right decision..

5- Evil thoughts has nothing to do with the marriage itself, it has to do with the person him/herself... do you think all poeple are unfaithful?? Evil thoughts can also be there before marraige, when you are 7 years old, or 50 years old.. it is the person who decides to do something wrong, they are the one who are controllling the situation.. Even good people have evil thoughts, its normal that we desire things, more than what we have, 6ab3 elensan ennah 6amma3..

By the way, getting divorce sometimes is better than living with someone in hell.. what if, someday someone came to your house, proposed to you, you got to know in the boundaries of engagement or whatever, but after marriage, you realised how bad he is.. that's a decree my dear.. yes we do make the choice but it's like anything else, poeple need to learn and know how to use internet, they have to be educated about advantages and disadvantages.. the dos and donts.. everything..

Im not saying that I encourage this to happen, but let's not generalise.. Myself, I met several people and had a substantial amount of information to learn from them, but not for the sake of knowing a person, it's for the sake of learning from others.. the aims here are different.. it is us who control how the situation flows.. it is all about us..

I also know that this internet thingie doesn't work with anyone, people are different, maybe you are right in your own opinion that it is not a good idea because you dont think it works for you.. but it could be workable for someone else.. I had two best friends (girls) met them on internet and I visited one of them so far, the other one is still waiting for the day we meet.. Im not saying it has to be a girl and a boy,, I know we are talking about marraige and choosing your partner from using internet.. but what I mean, you can still make good relations with people.. no matter who they are, or where they come from.. The secret relies in how you use this tool to be useful for you..

If you think that we cant build those bridges of trust and confidence, then this world wouldnt have changed at all, and we would have still done the same thing years ago.. People in the past, just few years ago, were too scared to use credit cards on internet to purchase something or get something anyway.. but now, with educating people about how to use the internet, and with all those security programs and protocols.. we can now use them safely.. ..

People changed their mentality about making business online. It took time, efforts to educate people, build bridges of trust between a business and its customers.. ... it's anot an easy job, but with hope, strong will and hard work, you can reach what you are aiming for betawfeeq min Allah..

Lastly, Salamtik alf salamah o ma tshofeen shar insha'a Allah :) entay bs take rest o insha'a Allah tgoomeen bissalamah..

Cheers

• Thank you the Ghost
      Thank you tornadoe's daughter
      Thank you Mrs. Unfaithful
      Thank you eL3aJoOoZ_NaWaR

I have read your comments and ideas, and only wished one thing, we stay together, brothers and sisters, or at least friends through this site and page

Well tornadoe's, take some more C vitamin, it is good gor you, and give some to Mrs. and Nawar, and pray they can align their text :P #i

Yes tornadoe's, when it comes to talk about ourselves we tend to be a bit sensitive and touchy
      I remember reading a saying
      دور لبنتك قبل لتدور لابنك
      and to be honest I have seen it happining many times, it is not a taboo, it is not a shame to ask some you trust and like, some one who has all the reasons to marry your daughter or sister
      Like Mrs. and nawar said, the world is changing, and it is our responsibility to live with it and keep up with it while keeping anf preserving our values, and traditions
      I'm sure the girls you saw in say, western clothes do not mean the are lose, easy and week
      I think when it comes to touch their feelings, and to hurt their dignities they will behave different and show that they are good people. I do agree with you that in such society we live in we should stick to wearing what covers our body in a descent way no matter if we are boys and girls
      Sorry may be I did not get you well, but if it ever happens to me I would tell my sister that X is asking for your hand, what do you think? and remember our girls and boys have the right to sit with the girls as a first step in getting to know each other, and all that with the presence of a member of the family

Sayidatona Khadeeja asked our Prophet to marry her...I know we are not Khadeeja and Prophet but we are to follow and know we can do it

I talked too much, I think I go for some C vitamin

Thank you all
      10derness

• No worries Tenderness and there I aligned my reply..
      but it's a pain to do that everytime we post a reply..

Isn't it possible to make it left aligned by default since we are in the english section??

I forgot to comment on those girls you saw, tornadoe's daughter.. I think I would go and talk to the girls, IF AND ONLY IF, I knew them! But I might just start a conversation with them and gradually say few words that would make them think!!

Somehow, I do not agree with your sister saying it's not our business, maybe Im nosey, but Im doing it for the sake of my principle which is to give advice whenever I get the chance! bs 3ashan abaree themeti only I would walk up to them and tell them. But in a very diplomatic way so they dont feel embaressed.. edeen na9ee7a mo fe'9ee7a.. It is then up to them to take my advice, but at the end I feel better because I did what I had to do..

We always see situations when a man finds a woman to marry, but we rarely see any father seeking a man for his daughter, that's why we see it as something weird maybe. It's not who proposes to the other, it's why we are proposing..

Cheers
    • I never knew that vitamin C means neatness...well, sort of

No dear eL3aJoOoZ_NaWaR I'm afraid we are not able due to some technical reason as I learnt from the admin
      I guess we need to go for a vitamin C whenever we reply

Sure, rarely we see it happening a man seeking another to marry his daughter or sister, rarely means it happens anway

10derness
    • [B]Mrs.unfaithful
      Thanks very much for your replay…thanks for your advice
      By the way what another nickname smaller than this can I call by? if u don't mind …10DERNESS calls u MRS. But I don't like it ….

I'm with you that we influence others by living with them …sure but if u don't know them …believe me its not difficult to go and tell them …for me if I saw something wrong I tell the intended person in funny way or that he or she doesn't be upset…actually it happened once with me when we still new student in a course at that time I don’t know that girl maybe just her name...I told her that her hair out she used to do that its normal with her I told her you are more beautiful if you don't but some of your hair out… but I noticed that she didn't like that …latter on after a few days she came to the class and all her hair inside …she came to show me then I started to show her how she was beautiful ..since that day she hasn't showed her hair…I was happy for her and for the good I take because if her… when I did that I did it for Allah sake so I don't care about others reaction …bad reaction happened to me once I'll not forget it forever that one day when I were in second secondary two close friends became upset of each other …both of them in my class and a little bit close to me…at the beginning I didn't know about their broken relationship but I noticed that they were no longer talk to each other in class, didn't stand together in the morning queue so after I knew about them from one of them I said,' I would not go home until they return their friendship '' after that I talked to the first one trying to understand what's happened then I asked her if there was a chance to shake her friend hand today …she said OK if she be the beginner … also I went to the another one trying to understand her and asked her about if there was away to be together today because they were upset of each other for three days I think …the problem she said if she was the beginner ..Talk to the first one then to the another till I convinced one of them to be the beginner …but the surprise was when one of them went to the another she refused to shake her hand I didn't know why without any warning the beginner slapped me I didn't feel anything …actually at that time myself was upset of both of them …after a few seconds they fixed their relationship and came to apologize for me …so really I didn't go home without fixing their relationship but with a slap as a gift …until now I don't believe that she slapped me because her friend didn't expand her hand …HAREEM…..women ……..

By the way I don't agree with u that my older sister was right because alddeen nasehah…just do for god sake you will not loose anything …

Yes, a website could destroy our society...I agree with u its just a tool but a tool could be harmful …like a knife if a child doesn't know how to use he or she would hurt themselves…like nuclear power America doesn't allow every country to have it …WHY because they think not everyone is suitable to has this kind of power …from my point of view internet is worse than nuclear power …for that they want Arab to waste their time in front of stupid websites they build it specially for us…sure the problem with people not with tools…do you know what I always being afraid of the future if I could encounter technology or the new generations to bring up good children…
      Also, I agree with u that good and bad come from a person's heart and soul but believe me there are many factors can change a person easily if he or she just follows without using their minds…
      About my trip …every monuments on this earth...just keep your money ready and I'm ready

El3jooz nawar
      Helllllllllllllllo …
      Here the answer for your questions
      1- I didn't say anything differ from this …internet is a minor yes but its like a knife it has two sides one of them is sharp and could easily hurt you and the another one is normal and doesn't harm you…
      2- many thousands of stories about the internet relationships bad one I think about 10% just good unless less than this average…this is my point of view and what I see around me emphasize this…what I heard about the internet build houses rarely destroy houses always…still this is my point of view and each one has his own point of view…
      3- Yes, nobody wants others to hurt his sisters…what do you mean why you are here mixing with others male and female …I think its depend on the kind of mixing …mixing differs from mixing…I'm here discussing …get and give …talk and hear …I'm not doing relationships with boys trying to find a husband or a boy friend…what do you mean same idea but different environment as I understood from you that there is no difference between chatting in arab fun or another kind of chatting websites and this website…or what do you mean …
      4- I'm totally agree with you but each one has his own ideas …any way I don't support this tool to choose my husband …
      5-I do agree with u that evil with us all the time but still because of the evil Adam came out of heaven …sometimes we easily follow evil without noticing that we do that…I haven't said that all people are unfaithful …and I haven't generalized anything here… maybe I missed to say I'm not generalizing because I'm human being and sick at this time and can forget …sure as our fingers are not similar to each other for some reason Allah just knows as people no similar to each other for some reason and because bad and good will be fighting till the judgment day …about the internet is good item to make friends I'm sure it does in some case…
      about my opinion about the bridges …still I'm sure we can't do it because one hand can't clap with itself…sure as the time pass we change our ideas…I'm absolutely agree with u…age can change our thinking as long as we grow up…but I wish that I will not change my idea one day about getting to know someone from the another gender through the internet…
      lastly …Allah yesalemik … we yesalem the most closest people to you…I'm sorry I wrote a lot I hope you will not be bored…
      Keeeeep smile

10derness
      don't worry we will insha Allah stay brothers and sisters…
      thanks for your advice …
      I'm totally agree with u …about everything you said find a husband for your daughter before trying to find a wife for your son…and every other thing…about my questions don't worry I know the answer although you didn't understand me…

Thanks a lot
      Thanks very much for every one… actually I started to write this respond yesterday and I saved it and saved your responses because I had no time yesterday to complete it for some circumstances so maybe I missed something today because I haven't check the topic again today.

Take care and keep smile [/B] #i :)

• Dear tornadoe's daughter, glad that you took my reply with the correct intention. I was a bit worried that you misunderstand me..

Well first let us clear this, yeah I strongly agree with you that we do have our own opinions. I realised that because we had different experiences, we just draw the conclusions for some things. I personally, lived with the good and bad stories.

I'll just comment on two points, 3 and 4.. Let me start upwards...
      For the forth point, I never pointed out that internet is a support tool to choose a husband. It's rather a support tool to get to know someone more!!

for your third point.. What I meant is, you do have relationship with us. You know why? because you are interacting with us. Whatever you call that interaction, it forms some sort of a relationship, that cannot be friendship, nor something you can describe. You are here, talking to me, talking to tenderness. You relation with me is discussing things as well as tenderness. The relation is sisterhood and brotherhood.. You are my sister in Islam and tenderness is your brother in Islam, you cant deny that relation just because we are in a virtual community :)

So mixing with people here, it means as if you are talking to people face to face. The environment is different because that is face to face and here it's just virtual. But the idea and the activity is the same. So if you don't do something in real life, dont do it here either!!!

If i dont talk to guys, about any topic, in real life, then I wouldnt talk to guys here on internet!!! I do know guys that I talk to with limits and the same attitude is followed when talking to guys on internet.

Can you discuss any topic with any stranger you meet on the street? I dont think so, If you can then when someone can get to know a girl in real life, then it should be the same on internet. The activity is the same, but the environment is different. Get it?!!

None of us here has mentioned about search or finding a husband. The internet, in fact, is harmless, it's us who allow internet to affect us more than it is supposed to be. We are looking at the possibilities of how can you use the internet in the RIGHT way to find your partner??

Im not talking about different chatting rooms, they are all virtual tools and they are the same thing. As I explained above, different environments are real and virtual. Face to face, and forums.

I hope I cleared out the confusion..

Cheers

• eL3aJoOoZ_NaWaR
      GREAT words my dear!!! wallah i liked your reply. i know its not for me, but i couldnt help it i had to give you extra credit for that!!!

Dear tornados_daughter
      i think we've reached a point where we'de have to agree to disagree :)
      Its not that you're wrong or right, no one can label you as such. its simply is two opinions.

How many people die everyday in horrible car accidents?? .. alot. With them, families torn appart, loved ones lost, or with permanent disablinf..... yet we still drive our cars every morning and evening and we're quite happy with them too. Cars are a death-tool for some, yet its a passion ride for others. Depends on how you view it. The facts are still the same, but which fact to control us, is our choice.

Ok you see a website where ppl can meet and talk and chat and know each other.. is a harmful thing to society and destroys it ( the cars are death tools). But, personnally, I on the other hand, see them as a great way to know other poeple and learn from them ( I see cars as a joy ride!!). Just because i see it that way doesnt mean the harm could not happen, it just means that i dont think it should control our choice to have the advantages.

anything in life could be harmfull and usefull at the same time, we just have to look at the bright side of it ... hoping we could cope with the dark side in someway or another.

about the trip, since this website is usefull, but might cause some harm if it was misused, i think we should share the expenses of the trip...50/50 ... right? ;)

• Thanks heaps Mrs Unfaithful, your comment is highly appreciate it and come on, Im not going to ignore you if you comment on any of my replies. Aren't we here to share knowledge? :)

By the way, for the alignment thingie, use the tags [left and [/left. place one at the top and another one at the bottom of the page, then write your text between them..

By the way tornadoe's daughter, this forum is already some sort of a chatting place, except that it works as a message board, so we have the tool, but no one proposed yet. Strange, I still see you alive :) 6al 3omrek.. No offence!

Cheers
    • Yes Mrs. I'am sort of sophisticated, I like to play it that way, and abide by the rules

I guess I go for some vitamin C, it refreshes my memory, and keeps me away from losing my password :P

I even forgot the title of this topic and, and, and the writer's name

tornadoe's, stop the rumours, I'm destroying nothing
      I'm usually polite on saturdays, and today is saturday
      But I guess if a newcomer dashes in, he will shout loud.....PLEASE, NO, I WOULD NOT MARRY YOU, pobably he does not know The ghost yet ~!@@ai

#e

Thanks all
      10derness
    • Thanks very much
      al3joooz nawar …
      I'm glad that I'm here in alsaha to get such good friends and bothers and sisters like you …tenderness…mrs.unfaithful and the ghost …and all the members in alsaha…
      Thanks for your explanation…don't think that I'm that much complicated person because I'm not…just I'm trying to be far away from the internet disadvantages from my point of view…I maybe find the internet is good in some way but you don't…others could be agree with me or not…you could find it good in some way while I'm not …so I think its depend on each one personality, principles and goals and this I'm sure beyond dispute…sure that the internet is harmless because people who make the internet is harmful like guns and minds ….all this are tools just be harmful if we misuse it…absolutely right…

Mrs. Unfaithful
      Thanks very much for your replay I like it …what you said is absolutely true …I have nothing to add but each one of us has his own ideas and opinions maybe will change in the future and maybe not…about the kind of websites I still disagree for always I put my point ten years forward and I see the disadvantage come over the advantage so alsyah ta3m wa alhasanah tkus ( the bad thing is spare more than the good one ) and because as the prophet said ( try to avoid suspicion). I can't change your opinion unless I offer convinced proofs and evidences and also with me.

About that trip are u going with me ok why not good company 50%50 …let me think…but I have a condition you will buy for me banana juice twice everyday till I hate this juice ….what do you think ???

Tenderness
      I hope so