Childs Pray

    خلاصة الموضوع · 16 رداً

    1. I sometimes lie awake at night And wonder at the stars so bright I dream about my future too And the things that I will do Soon the world will count on me I’m the future they agree People depend on me somehow Though small and timid, I am no
    2. بالمناسبه تصحيح للـ lyrics #e I sometimes lie awake at night And wonder at the stars so bright I dream about my future too And the things that I will do Soon the world will count on me I’m the future they agree People depend on me somehow T
    3. :) شكراً لكِ اختي مره اخرى على تعديل الكلمات و على ردكِ الجميل بارك الله بكِ ^ِ^ وحش السامبا شكراً لكَ عزيزي على حضورك الرائع و على إطرائك الجميل وفقكَ الله mirsal شكراً لكَ اخي على تواجدكَ الكريم تم شرح التصميم ..

    جُمِعت من أكثر المشاركات تفاعلاً في هذا الموضوع، والنقر يأخذك إلى المشاركة نفسها.