Let me start my first topic in English Saha

• Let me start my first topic in English Saha

Dearest: this what I got in my email and look forward for what the Jew’s wanna to do in our countries. Shall we start read the litter from this company…

Shalom

I have just found out (via an E-mail from Israel) that McDonald's Saudi Arabia has just announced that 30 cents out of every Dollar of purchases in its 60 branches in Saudi Arabia would be donated as of today to the Palestinian Intifada against the Israelis.

This act by McDonalds is outrageous. Unfortunately, if 10,000 of us stop buying hamburgers in the USA it will be a drop in the bucket and inconspicuous to McDonald. A much better approach is to write to our US Representative and Senator and demand action. Simultaneously, I recommend to connect to Mcdonalds Web site below and write to them.
      mcdonalds.com/search/index.html
      Once you get to the Web site, you want to click on "search" on the top right, and search for Contact. Then you click on McDonald USA Contacting/Customer Satisfaction/Other Areas/Other Questions, to get to the E-mail.

I have sent McDonalds the following message:
      I was shocked and dismayed to find out that McDonald's Saudi Arabia has just announced that 30 cents out of every Dollar of purchases in its 60 branches in Saudi Arabia will be donated as of today to the Palestinian Intifada against the Israelis.

This is an incredible violation of your corporate practice, and may be even illegal for an American Corp. under US law. We urge you to rescind and denounce this move ASAP.

Thanks

• nice first topic

We do not possess other that we say neither to america nor to the trade in her or under her laws .... The apparent the laws of the American trade are dominant ....

And no are we that reporting to the Saudia are an except that it is a traitor an action and no personality to her what it lasted that tries america satisfaction in the interest of her advantages:eek: $$d

:eek: Amirca
      :eek: saudia
      $$d
    • I fully agree with you miss AGLAH but also don’t forget America is going always in the way to support all world. And it same time we can live with out it. Saudi Arabia is one of the world countries so it should follow what the world wanna and like isn’t like this or I’m wrong.
      Dear sorry but you made some mistakes at your last massage just remind you and that’s it