THANK YOU

تمر دردشة الساحة الخاصة بالمتصفح والموبايل بفترة صيانة دورية هذا ونعتذر للجميع على الإنقطاع المؤقت بإمكانكم المشاركة في المنتدى لحين عودتها :)

• THANK YOU

sounds so simple and easy.... yet the truth is that it is not as simple as it seems ... it is one of the warmest phrases a person could say, hear or send to someone.... i personally drag it under love.... for it holds appriciation, understanding, kindness, generosity, and valuing things.... i believe it is more than what i just mentioned .... however, our pens, even though are the messengers of our feelings and thoughts, can not fully express what we hold inside... thank you... a phrase you can use in many occassions, for countless reasons, hear it and say it from and to everyone... a phrase that would implant joy and happiness in those who you say it to.... also make you earn more respect and love from others....
      here i wanna point out some of the reasons(emphasising on some)
      that implies the use of this wounderfull phrase....
      To a special someone thank you :
      for being part of my life, for making ordinary days special occasions, for your laughter; it is the greatest joy of friendship, i trust you with all my secrets; thank you for not telling. for always making time to listen to me, for helping me draw out the different sides of my personality, for all the times you've done the things i wanted to do, for leading me by example, never by instructions, i realy appreciate being able to talk to you so freely and openly, your smiles always warm my heart....

i know u guys r tired from reading all this...... well i think i'll keep the rest for the next time.... $$g ..... thanks for ur preciouse time....
      hope u enjoyed it.... so long everyone...

• This subject continues many things let me talk about those two words: Sound is one a great created from my God and your god (Allah) with out sound I think can’t learn the languages and very things even the speech as well the speaking. Just think for a moment plz about what the god gave to us started from when we begin babies.

Friendship: The honest friend is who’s telling you the truth always the truth. This is my point about the closer friend and there are many of friends but not all of them closer to you isn’t I’m right or not
      Regards
      Tayip
    • Asalamu 3alayikum brother Tayid...... thanks for giving me a response to what i have written..... however i don't think that you realy got my point.....
      Regarding the word sound: in my context, i mean to say seem, looks like, thought of, feels like..... something like that.... I wasn't at all talking about the sense of hearing that Allah has given to us.
      Rearding friendship... you are right .... but that also wasn't what i meant to say... what um saying is for a close friend who u could tell your secrets whithout him or her telling is a good reason for which you should thank them....
      hope you got my points better now.... and thank you so much