wt a shame of .,..a

    خلاصة الموضوع · 20 رداً

    1. Thank you dear nilli In fact your English is really good, and you are just like us all here need to practice a little more and know your mistakes and correct them every time you write in English We all need you here and I am sure we all wil
    2. [ B]Hi guys, All of you have realy good english that can be understood I am not saying that you don't make any mistakes in spelling, grammar and vocuablary We make these mistakes even the native speakers have these mistake There isn't any r
    3. Hi guys, All of you have realy good english that can be understood I am not saying that you don't make any mistakes in spelling, grammar and vocuablary We make these mistakes even the native speakers have these mistake There isn't any reaso

    جُمِعت من أكثر المشاركات تفاعلاً في هذا الموضوع، والنقر يأخذك إلى المشاركة نفسها.