!!!!!I want to marry employed woman

تمر دردشة الساحة الخاصة بالمتصفح والموبايل بفترة صيانة دورية هذا ونعتذر للجميع على الإنقطاع المؤقت بإمكانكم المشاركة في المنتدى لحين عودتها :)

• !!!!!I want to marry employed woman

Why most of the people in Oman prefer to marry employed women and most of them they dont like to marry another
      women unless she is employed espacially if she is teacher or doctor or working in other place because that woman is getting goodsalary and the
      husband want to get some benifet from it or it because of live expensive and he wants her to help him in thier future building

أكتب ما اشعر به وأقول ما أنا مؤمن به انقل هموم المجتمع لتصل الي المسئولين وفي النهاية كلنا نخدم الوطن والمواطن
    • You are difinietly right brother and i think there are two grop of ...

men who prefer to marry an employed woman

The first group the one u have mentioned up in ur topic but the second group are the men who prefer to marry an educated woman >>So they don't look to their financial ituation but to their culture and most of them succes in thi relationship and i really prefer this group|a
    • Thank u my sister Miss Spoon for your replay
      i,m agreed some men prefer to marry an educated woman
      .............!!!!!!! and succed but some of them not

let us to hear from other

thanks
      أكتب ما اشعر به وأقول ما أنا مؤمن به انقل هموم المجتمع لتصل الي المسئولين وفي النهاية كلنا نخدم الوطن والمواطن
    • First of all I would like to thank my brother Ebn Al-Waqba about his subject
      Brother, there are different reasons to married employed woman
      First reason as you mentioned above because of her salary
      Second as Miss spoon mentioned because some people prefer to get an educated woman, so he can discuss and communicate with her easily (as he thought), and also she will take more care about her children
      Third type of people married employed woman because they want to show other people that his wife is working and she is educated
      Some people said employed woman feel more about the life difficulties, and will be more aware about the house management and money spends.
    • mmmmmmmmmhhhhmmmm

I assume there aren't any uneducated people any more at least among our age group

Having the woman working or not is to be discussed between the couple who are being prepaed to get married... where the reasons and purposes for her to keep her jod or quit it should be set..

I personally respect the men who take it neutrally whether their wives are working os not.... and respect better the men who would allow their wives to quit their jobs and think of taking care of their homes, lives and kids on their own

At the same time I also respect very much the women who would choose to work for the sake of assisting their husbands and maintain a good life conditions for their family.

Yet i truelly hate the idea that women go out to work when they don't really have to ... but just for pleasure ... where the kids at home are being taken care of by a stranger

I think when the time will come and i get married i would prefere to look after my own home and family ... specially if my husband would be in an acceptable financial status

so long
    • البواشق
      First of all I would like to thank u about your replay

Some people said employed woman feel more about the life difficulties, and will be more aware about the house management and money spend

i,m not agreed with u about this reasons because employed

women spending more mony and they have less house

managment because most of their time out side the house
      for the work

my sister endurance

i agreed with u i hate the idea that women go out to work when

they don't really have to ... but just for pleasure ... where the

kids at home are being taken care of by a stran because the

stran making space between the childreen and their mother and

some childreen think stran is his mother

• Life with out a wife is like kitchen with out a knife

So choose the one u love we all love money but money is there for u to spend not for u to marry :)

And to all Sis's never marry a man who is running after ur pocket coz one day u will be in a big trouble .

Regards'

¨°o.O ( على كف القدر نمشي ولا ندري عن المكتوب ) O.o°¨
      ---
      أتمنى لكم إقامة طيبة في الساحة العمانية

وأدعوكم للإستفادة بمقالات متقدمة في مجال التقنية والأمن الإلكتروني
      رابط مباشر للمقالات هنا. ومن لديه الرغبة بتعلم البرمجة بلغات مختلفة أعرض لكم بعض
      المشاريع التي برمجتها مفتوحة المصدر ومجانا للجميع من هنا. تجدون أيضا بعض البرامج المجانية التي قمت بتطويرها بذات الموقع ..
      والكثير من أسرار التقنية في عالمي الثاني
      Eagle Eye Digital Solutions
    • THANK U Dr Jeeni

BEST REGARDS
    • Thanks Ebn Al-Waqba for your replay.
      Yes, it is correct that some employed women spend more than the others, but I believe the majority of them are not. I know a lot of friends constructed their houses with helps of their wives. Regarding the time management it depends about the person himself. Some very busy people with some timing management can achieve a lot of things.

Dr. Jeeni
      Yes, you are right Life with out a wife is like kitchen with out a knife, my apologies if I said so, be careful from the knifes maybe will harm you.
    • Hi

Brother Albawashiq....(hope i spelled that right..

I can't understand why people think of each other from their gender prespective.

Why should men think that women are too way different from men and women see that men are different from them ...?!!!

I belive people are all the same but their personalities, values, belifes, morals, attittudes....etc are the elements that make them different from one another..... and so here applies the old say: fingers are not the same.

I also belive that if there are bad men out there, there also bad women..... but it's not because of their genders but their own personalities

and so we need to carry the responsibilities towards ourselves to watch out the kind of people we deal with not from what they are "men or women" but who they are"personalities"... right?!

so long |e
    • Sister Endurance
      I’m totally agree with you about what you said, but I think the core of our discussion will be diverted from why to marry employed woman to the behaviors and attitudes of the people.
      Anyway, it is not a big issue. As I mentioned before, yes what you said is right. It depends about morality, mentality, psychical and believes of the person him/herself, nothing to do with the grander.
      But how can to the other side, attitudes and behaviors. The aim is not only to know if the behaviors of that person is right or wrong but even if it is right still we need to know his/her way of thinking, attitudes and future vision. I’m strongly believed that, the attitude of the man and woman is very important to discuss before marriage. I’ll give a small example, I know one of my friends. He is very active and has very strong social life, while his wife is very cool, she did not like social life, she wants to stay at her house only, so she can’t match him, and their life become terrible. So from that I believe the attitude of the personal is very important for any relation and must be discover before marriage
    • Thanks to all