problem with windows2000

• problem with windows2000

salam alekum all :
      how is everyone doin am a new member here in this sablah i just need some help from u guys if u could help me , i will be very pro is that have 2 pcs one is runing windows98 and the otherone is runing windows2000,i wanna make file sharing between them by parellel cable i dont want to use anyother programme like laplink or pc anywhere so,i set up the win98 as a guest and,but 4 win200 how do i set it up as host what r the steps of doin that for your information i have already installed all the protocols for both pc .
      thank u 4 your co-operation
    • It's a common problem trying to connect to different platforms through parallel port as the first one is based on nt system and they both mass up the protocols once u try to connect and u get errors but as they say nothing is impossible this software does it for u with no errors try it and it will solve ur problem :)

File van 4.0

c yaaa

¨°o.O ( على كف القدر نمشي ولا ندري عن المكتوب ) O.o°¨
      أتمنى لكم إقامة طيبة في الساحة العمانية

وأدعوكم للإستفادة بمقالات متقدمة في مجال التقنية والأمن الإلكتروني
      رابط مباشر للمقالات هنا. ومن لديه الرغبة بتعلم البرمجة بلغات مختلفة أعرض لكم بعض
      المشاريع التي برمجتها مفتوحة المصدر ومجانا للجميع من هنا. تجدون أيضا بعض البرامج المجانية التي قمت بتطويرها بذات الموقع ..
      والكثير من أسرار التقنية في عالمي الثاني
      Eagle Eye Digital Solutions