Net friendship...advantage

تم تحديث الدردشة في نسخة الأندرويد والأيفون لذلك يرجى تحديث البرنامج في هواتفكم

• Net friendship...advantage

Net friendship...advantage
      hi all
      i have somthing i want to share with u all

do u all agree with me that one greate advantage of of net friendship is that it is fair enough for each party,
      let me explain, a friends on the net r free from discrimnation based on background, race, minor group, physical look, and belives
      this why i think it is nice to keep as perfect as we can by. because real life friendship is vey diffecult and it is control by many social, political and so many more , so let us enjoy the beauty of ur friendship on the net

see u all
      أكتب ما اشعر به وأقول ما أنا مؤمن به انقل هموم المجتمع لتصل الي المسئولين وفي النهاية كلنا نخدم الوطن والمواطن
    • net frienship!, an iteresting topic, that makes you give it a deep thougt and think. i quite agree with you brother to some extent. the number of reasons you mentioned were worth stopping at. i think you are right, its quite hard to find friends with such perfect qualities these days. which gives net friendship a big advantage. however, we should never think that true friends dont exist. all you need to do is look well and choose right. also, beside the great advantages mentioned, there are disadvantages, its just how things are, nothing is perfect. these might include, dishonesty, which some poeple actually adopt whenever they are on the net. therefore, i think that for both types of friendship, we have to choose right.

Many thanks to you brother for bringing the topic up and posting it for discussion. i am really looking forward to read what others think about this:D
    • Some people just don't understand
      how you can have friends
      in a far away land
      Some may come from France,
      California, Pennsylvania or Spain
      But no matter where they are from,
      the friendship remains.
      Some are close
      and even from your home state
      Some are on earlier,
      others are on late
      An internet friend listens,
      suggests, and may complain
      But no matter where they are from,
      the friendship remains
      Some internet friends have never met,
      and others met just once
      Some have joined one another for dinners,
      others have for lunch
      You are my internet friend,
      we have a wonderful time
      Of the friends on the internet,
      I'm glad your mine

Please stay in touch,
      our conversational chats are divine
      I am glad I am your friend
      and also that you are mine
    • The Master

Max99

Thanks for your comments
      أكتب ما اشعر به وأقول ما أنا مؤمن به انقل هموم المجتمع لتصل الي المسئولين وفي النهاية كلنا نخدم الوطن والمواطن