Dream

تمر دردشة الساحة الخاصة بالمتصفح والموبايل بفترة صيانة دورية هذا ونعتذر للجميع على الإنقطاع المؤقت بإمكانكم المشاركة في المنتدى لحين عودتها :)

• I have being coming for almost one year to this site$$7
      I go mainly to chat room, which I find in a way a quiet place to be.Somehow, I didn't notice this room until one week back$$e
      Truly speaking I find it very interesting and , I'm really "impressed"$$7
      It is a very good room to learn from, and the atmosphere in the room so friendly that encourage me to write#dSo accept my humble poem and please , please correct me
      Thanks

Dream

Lost in a dream
      awaken to scream
      Thirsty, wide eyes
      wondering around
      lost in between
      Real or a dream
      Awaken to a life
      I slept leaving behind
      wishing awake to change
      Questiioning where to go
      whom to turn to
      that was just a dream
      God knows a nightmare
      it cound be !?

$$e
    • dear brother, or so i assume, i would like to welcome you to the English Forum on behalf of everyone else. its really nice to see more members making use of the English section and to know that you actually like it. We really hope that you find good things to learn over here. also we would love to learn and hear from you. This way we all make use of each others knowledge. So, we hope to hear more from you, soon. Am also glad that you are asking for corrections, which shows how keen you are to learn. Such thing goes for all of us. the thing with correcting others is that, its hard for someone to see his own mistakes. this is why when others correct him, he knows his own mistakes and try to avoid them in the future. This is how we learn:D am sorry, i obviously like to write a lot, dont i. excuse me:P

Your poem is really wonderful and awe-inspiring. we hope to see |emore participations from you soon, best regrds to you

:Dnote: we'll leave corrections for some other time
    • Dear sister how nice to see u here among us..
      I wonder if u still remeber me or not because i chat with u in the beginning when English chat room was opened..

Anyway welcome with us and i was really so happy and surprised when i saw ur name here..

See u later and thanks for ur poem as we hope that we would read more of yours|a:eek::eek::eek:

Your sister Miss spoob$$e
    • الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة:نزلت السمان
      I have being coming for almost one year to this site$$7
      I go mainly to chat room, which I find in a way a quiet place to be.Somehow, I didn't notice this room until one week back$$e
      Truly speaking I find it very interesting and , I'm really "impressed"$$7
      It is a very good room to learn from, and the atmosphere in the room so friendly that encourage me to write#dSo accept my humble poem and please , please correct me
      Thanks

Dream

Lost in a dream
      awaken to scream
      Thirsty, wide eyes
      wondering around
      lost in between
      Real or a dream
      Awaken to a life
      I slept leaving behind
      wishing awake to change
      Questiioning where to go
      whom to turn to
      that was just a dream
      God knows a nightmare
      it cound be !?

$$e

Hi there.... |e

We are so pleased to have you joined us over here, and glad too to know that you do like our forum... hoping that you would enjoy and find it useful to be a member in here

Nice try there on your peom :)

looking forward to seeing more of you contributions over time;)

your sister
    • Thanks you Endurance, Miss Spoon, Master from the Kingdom of masters and all the members.

Miss Spoon I read your article "Seven secrets to learn English" very good and useful particularly for people like me.
      I also went through some of your old articles, I did like them all especially Daily motivator.

Regarding the chat, I can not remember what I said, but I hope I was nice to you, and forgive me if I said anything un-properties.
      baz sometime in the chat room, I'm a bit fuzzy and conservative$$e

Thanks once again to you and to everbody....

Nazlat
    • Well u was a good chater and enjoy a lot in discussing a topic and usually the chaters there are not serious but i did have a good topic with u and i think it was also with coffee and i used different names so u might not remember me for this reason but i don't use to go there for a long time because i'm here|a and I can't participate alot in this period because i'm a bit busy so I hope when i have the chance to be free i'm going to returned back with new topics:eek::eek::eek:

So wait me all|a