Ways to Win the Desk Diet

تمر دردشة الساحة الخاصة بالمتصفح والموبايل بفترة صيانة دورية هذا ونعتذر للجميع على الإنقطاع المؤقت بإمكانكم المشاركة في المنتدى لحين عودتها :)

• Ways to Win the Desk Diet

when i came back from the college i was so tired and i saw this add in msn home page which i see its good info for all of us

Ways to Win the Desk Diet

After all, "weight control is simply a mathematical equation--in order to lose weight, you must burn more calories than you take in." Sitting at a desk, you're sedentary and more likely to snack, so the equation you're shooting for can be thrown off-kilter.

Suggestions, Please?
      The answer, then, is to make the most of your desk's diet potential. We surveyed weight loss experts and dieters who've done it. Here are the tricks they believe work best.

Snack wisely. "A lot of people snack while they sit at the computer,"

If you're one of them, be prepared. Keep healthy options handy so you don't rush off for an emergency visit to the vending machine. We saw one dieter's smart suggestion on the message boards, too: Keep snacks not at your desk, but stowed away in a file cabinet. Out of sight, out of mind.

Drink up. In the same way, if water is in sight, you'll easily drink your six 8-ounces glasses by the end of the day.

Keep a bottle or glass full of fresh water next to your computer at all times.

Plan lunch.

Plan lunch. "I eat half of my lunch at 11:30; then, when the mid-afternoon munchies hit, I eat the other half," wrote another dieter on the message boards. Scheduling your lunch to protect against cravings is smart

it's best to bring your lunch from home--that way, you can plan your POINTS intake.

Move! "Even if it's just 10 minutes of exercise at a time

Exercise during off-hours. Get in exercise before and after work to make up movement lost to your computer.

Once you're done exercising, rush hour will be over and you'll still be home at the same time."

Find help with friends. Get your co-workers in on the weight loss game. That way, you can encourage each other throughout the day, have healthy lunches together and exercise together on breaks. "I'm in a Weight Watchers At Work plan," wrote a member on the message boards, "so I have a fairly strong network of fellow [dieters] here on the job. I think that has been a huge help."

Use your tools. With WeightWatchers.com's online weight-loss tools, your computer can become an essential part of your plan. Use free time at your desk to log foods into your journal, plan your meals, research exercise options, get encouragement and advice in the Community

and i am working on this easy plan and i hope you too
      take care
      salam
    • good recipe missy
      as we know overweighting causes a lot of disease . some countries like USA face this problems
      And healthy officials in this country mentions how
      Snacking became as a habit for a lot of people in society
      this problem appear today because lots of fast-food restaurants opened and it does severs healthy food but people like it because it delicious #e

why we dont take care to our health????|y

bye missy |r
    • Interesting points! Although i never thought of this matter in such a prospective. I guess now, most of the employees could make use of these helpful points. Even i could try some of these as i actually do have simillar habits regardless the fact that am not an employee

Foremost one must learn to eat nutritionally for health and begin to strengthen the immune system. The diet must match the body's demands. It cannot run efficiently on empty or exist with primary nutrient deficiencies. Where by the snacks mentioned come into work. Eating these should be monitered, otherwise the consequences could be fatal$$t. So we should all take good care of our health

Many thanks dear sister for sharing this topic with us. With best wishes, |eMy regards
    • الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة:كواسر

good recipe missy
      as we know overweighting causes a lot of disease . some countries like USA face this problems
      this problem appear today because lots of fast-food restaurants opened and it does severs healthy food but people like it because it delicious #e

bye missy |r

You just answer what u have been asked about
      Why we don't take care to our health????
      Because the fat food is very tasty what we took the risk of eating eat although we know that it's not healthy food
    • الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة:كواسر

good recipe missy

bye missy |r

thanx for ur reply and u just answer what u just asked the food delicious that we take the risk to be over wight but trust me ur health doesnt worth it
      no fast food restaurants any more and try to eat healthy :) take care bye bye
    • الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة:عواطف

You just answer what u have been asked about
      Why we don't take care to our health????
      Because the fat food is very tasty what we took the risk of eating eat although we know that it's not healthy food

whats wrong u are like reading my mind ??? strange
    • الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة:{{unknown}}

OHHH.....WELLL...JEEEEEEEEEE:(:(:(:(:(
      I LIKE FOOD ...!!HMMMMM I CAN'T STOP EATING..!!I;'LLDIE IF I STOP EATING..!!!!
      WHAT SHOULD I DO..!!!!
      $$t|e|e|e

well dont worry its easy u like food eat but not much and drink more than eating because u will feel full believe me u will
      and if didnt work eat the food that doesnt have a lot of fats
      bye the way do u know that
      Ketchup have suger Ice cream
    • #i
      الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة:عواطف

well dont worry its easy u like food eat but not much and drink more than eating because u will feel full believe me u will
      and if didnt work eat the food that doesnt have a lot of fats
      bye the way do u know that
      Ketchup have suger Ice cream

OHHH MY GOD..!!!!!ARE YOU KIDDING..!!!
      IS IT THATY WHAT U \SAID ABOUT KETCHUP IS TRUE.!!!WOOOW:(#h#h
      I CAN'T EAT ANUTHING WITH OUT IT..!!
      YAMEEEEEY... TNX 2 INFORM ME..!!!!
      WELL... ANYWAY BUT FOOD ITS SO IMPORTANT TO B ALIVE..!!!
      AND BY THE WAY I DON'T KNOW U COULD B DISAGREE WHAT I'M GONA SAY..
      I BELIVE IN ONE THINGS...
      EAT AS U LIKE BUT DON'T B SORRY WHAT U'LL GET!!!$$t$$t
      OK
      I HAVE QUSATION
      JKHJHKJ..
      WHAT DO U THING ABOUT HONEY..!!((ASS'AL))
      U KNOW THAT THERE IS ALOT OF SUGGER..!!!!
      N I'M ALOS LIKE IT LOTS..!!!
      #i#i
      OHH BY THE WAY DON'T THING I'M FAT..!!
      NO I'M NOT ..!!!
      I'M VERY SLIM BUT I EAT LOTS..!!!
      I WOULD LIKE TO B FAT LITTEL BIT #i

#i
      OHHH MY GOD..!!!!!ARE YOU KIDDING..!!!
      IS IT THATY WHAT U \SAID ABOUT KETCHUP IS TRUE.!!!WOOOW:(#h#h
      I CAN'T EAT ANUTHING WITH OUT IT..!!
      YAMEEEEEY... TNX 2 INFORM ME..!!!!
      WELL... ANYWAY BUT FOOD ITS SO IMPORTANT TO B ALIVE..!!!
      AND BY THE WAY I DON'T KNOW U COULD B DISAGREE WHAT I'M GONA SAY..
      I BELIVE IN ONE THINGS...
      EAT AS U LIKE BUT DON'T B SORRY WHAT U'LL GET!!!$$t$$t
      OK
      I HAVE QUSATION
      JKHJHKJ..
      WHAT DO U THING ABOUT HONEY..!!((ASS'AL))
      U KNOW THAT THERE IS ALOT OF SUGGER..!!!!
      N I'M ALOS LIKE IT LOTS..!!!
      #i#i
      OHH BY THE WAY DON'T THING I'M FAT..!!
      NO I'M NOT ..!!!
      I'M VERY SLIM BUT I EAT LOTS..!!!
      I WOULD LIKE TO B FAT LITTEL BIT #i

well listen to this and read it carefully
      anything more than eough is bad
      honey is very good for health all studies showed over the years that honey is gooooooooooood
      so thats is good u like u because i dont :confused: any way again eat as much u like but dont force ur self to eat alot and dont force ur self to be fat |y there is not use
      u show study the way u eat so u know what to eat to get fat
      ok about the HONEY
      If you feel a boost of energy after eating honey, you're not imagining it! Honey is a natural mixture of the simple sugars glucose and fructose. Recent studies suggest that this unique mixture of sugars help in preventing fatigue and enhancing athletic performance.

dear unknown
      hope one day u will get fat
      #i
      |e
    • الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة:عواطف

well listen to this and read it carefully
      anything more than eough is bad
      honey is very good for health all studies showed over the years that honey is gooooooooooood
      so thats is good u like u because i dont :confused: any way again eat as much u like but dont force ur self to eat alot and dont force ur self to be fat |y there is not use
      u show study the way u eat so u know what to eat to get fat
      ok about the HONEY
      If you feel a boost of energy after eating honey, you're not imagining it! Honey is a natural mixture of the simple sugars glucose and fructose. Recent studies suggest that this unique mixture of sugars help in preventing fatigue and enhancing athletic performance.

dear unknown
      hope one day u will get fat
      #i
      |e

Yooooooo$$7
      jEEEEE...TNX AGAIN FOR THIS LOVELY INFORMATION....
      I 4 GET TO SAY SOMETHING
      PLS 4 GIVE FOR MY POOR ENGLISH I'M SORRY FOR THAT I CAN'T WRITE ENGLISH VERY WELL SO THAT I WISH THAT U'LL UNDERSTAND MY WORD YOU OR ANYONE WHO'S READING THIS WORD.
      OK.
      so that hmmm r u Dr.!!!!$$e$$e
      anyway i realy like to discuse about ythis subject...\do u think that there is relation between food and skins desies'!!
      ???
      for example is it there relation between spots on faces and food..! like there is some pepole who eating egges there face comeing spots..!!
      and do u think that milk and apple are a full food;s!!!
      sorrey for my big mouth..!!!!!
      u can stope discuse if u like..!!!
      |e|e
      c ya...
    • hey
      first dont say sorry and u are dont have poor English;)
      sencod we all do mistakes:
      thrid no thanx we are here to shear what we know |aand get to know new stuff which we never thought we will know |yabout it
      fourth u make the subject alive which is so good and i have $$eto thank u for that

i am not a Dr i hope i was :sad
      any way intersting i never heard anything milk and face$$t

i will shearch about it and i will see what can i get:)

nice to have u around :)

see ya |e
    • |ehi again sorry for lateness
      latly i have been busy with my college i hate my mejor whatever

we are here to talk about milk and APPLE
      before saying anything while i was doing my reseach i was a wonderful story and i want to show it to u

#i
      any way
      CNN made a reseach about milk
      Is milk really good for you?
      and the reseach proved that it is good
      and ((help prevent brittle bones. Some 25 million Americans a year, mostly women, suffer from osteoporosis.

The problem is, say many health experts, most Americans drink only one glass of milk a day, if that.

Many adults think milk is just for kids and teens often prefer colas to milk.

So the milk industry and the National Osteoporosis Foundation have come up with a new slogan: "Drink Three," as in three glasses of milk a day.

It's a follow-up to the popular milk mustache campaign.

((

reading this site
      i came with a summry which is
      milk is good for For Bones.. and the Heart, Too --- HealthandAge

slimmeryou.org/lef/milk.htm and from this sent i got remarcable infrometion about milk
      Studies have shown that whey protein, which is available as a supplemental powder, helps to prevent cancer and has extended the lifespan of laboratory animals.

if u get milk u get good health this what most studies showed

before i talk about the apple i just want to say
      if the apple didn't fall on big man's |a head we wouldn't know about the gravity#i

what we all really trust and know is

"It's very, very crisp with a wonderful sweet flavor,
      i didnt find anything about apple
      but once i read in news paper
      an Englisg Quat says ))if you eat an apple a day that will protact you all your life which mean's u will not be sick
      that all what i got for now
      when i get any more i will let u know
      take care see you are " |e
    • HI THERE.....
      $$7$$7$$7
      I'M SORRY THAT I WASN'T HERE ....
      FOR LONG TIME I STILL THAT I HAVE'T FINISHE MY ASSESSMENT'S!!!
      GOD HELP ME..!!!!$$6$$6
      ANYWAY...
      THANKS 2 U
      missy
      AND
      عواطف

FOR UR ATTENTION AND FOR THIS NICE TOPIC
      I BELIVE THAT WE CAN TALK MOER AND MORE MUCH ABOUT THESE TOPIC $$t|eTILL WE DIE HEHEHE(#i)
      COUSE IT'S HIGE TOPIC.........
      BUT ANYWAY...
      I LIKE THAT WAY THAT U START WITH THE WONDERFUL STORY ABOUT MILKE AND THE RESOULT OF CNN RESEARCH ABOUT IT 2.
      I VISIT THE SITE WHICH U ADD IT OVER HERE N IT WAS SO COOL
      AND NICE .I LIKED THE TOPIC WHICH SAYS"The Search for Nutritious, Yummy Snacks"
      AND I READ ABOUT IT ,,!!!
      BUT I HAVE ANOTHER QUSATION...!!!
      WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT ((FAST FOOD))?!?!?!?!
      ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE!!!
      ..!!!
      |ySORRY FOR MY BIG MOUTH ....
      $
      UNKNOWN
    • [/IMG]
      الرسالة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة:{{unknown}}

HI THERE.....
      $$7$$7$$7
      I'M SORRY THAT I WASN'T HERE ....
      FOR LONG TIME I STILL THAT I HAVE'T FINISHE MY ASSESSMENT'S!!!
      GOD HELP ME..!!!!$$6$$6
      ANYWAY...
      THANKS 2 U
      missy
      AND
      عواطف

FOR UR ATTENTION AND FOR THIS NICE TOPIC
      I BELIVE THAT WE CAN TALK MOER AND MORE MUCH ABOUT THESE TOPIC $$t|eTILL WE DIE HEHEHE(#i)
      COUSE IT'S HIGE TOPIC.........
      BUT ANYWAY...
      I LIKE THAT WAY THAT U START WITH THE WONDERFUL STORY ABOUT MILKE AND THE RESOULT OF CNN RESEARCH ABOUT IT 2.
      I VISIT THE SITE WHICH U ADD IT OVER HERE N IT WAS SO COOL
      AND NICE .I LIKED THE TOPIC WHICH SAYS"The Search for Nutritious, Yummy Snacks"
      AND I READ ABOUT IT ,,!!!
      BUT I HAVE ANOTHER QUSATION...!!!
      WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT ((FAST FOOD))?!?!?!?!
      ADVANTAGE AND DISADVANTAGE!!!
      ..!!!
      |ySORRY FOR MY BIG MOUTH ....
      $
      UNKNOWN

fast food ??? i love fast food whats wrong with fast food ?? why u all after the fast food ???
      any way i did a report last week about fast food
      and because i love fast food so much my teacher force me to show every body that fast food is bad

BBC news said (( the number of people who are obese had tripled over the last 20 years, and its still raising says experts
      that is a dangors disease

and here what CCN said about obesity and fast food
      ((fast food emphasizes primordial pererence for salt and fat)) research Mark Pereira ((this may promote overeating))

BUT

WHY FAST FOOD IS BAD ?????
      accoding to the food pyrmdt Fat is the least thing we should eat

fast food is bad because it is usually high in fat. many fast food are fried in fat. fast food is also hight in calories. indeed , the growth of fast food outlets is believed to be a prime cause of obeseityin the USA))

this is the bad said of fast food

good side
      its fast and teast good
      but will u take the risk to eat it and u know its bad ????
      dont i stop eating any fast food
      well thats all what i got for now |e
      waitting for your reply !!!! :)
    • Hi to all

To, perhaps, answer your question i would say " we don't live to eat but we eat to live"

if we think that way then we definately gonna think about eating healthy

However, a change once in awhile makes no big deal of a difference if we work at maintaing our bodies through excersice and good eating habits

well, a cup of milk and an apple could make a full meal or a snack, yet that could cause a lot of gasses and discomfort to your stomach :confused:... i don't advice for it

stay healthy#e
    • HI THERE......
      ((" we don't live to eat but we eat to live))
      I GREE ABOUT THIS WORDS
      AND THANKS FOR UR COMMENT
      BUT ABOUT
      ((a cup of milk and an apple could make a full meal or a snack, yet that could cause a lot of gasses and discomfort to your stomach))
      I'M DISAGREE WITH U...COUSE WHAT I THKN IS DEPANDS TO UR BODY .THERES SOME PEPOLE IF THEY TAKE THIS FOOD THEY WON'T FEAL ANY OF TJHOSE WHAT U SAID.
      AND BY THE WAY MY GRAND FATHER HE START HE'S MORNING BY THIS FOOD AND HE'S VERY HEALTHY WA AL HAMDOULELAAAH
      SO THATS Y I DISAGREE WITH YA..
      $

HI THERE......
      ((" we don't live to eat but we eat to live))
      I GREE ABOUT THIS WORDS
      AND THANKS FOR UR COMMENT
      BUT ABOUT
      ((a cup of milk and an apple could make a full meal or a snack, yet that could cause a lot of gasses and discomfort to your stomach))
      I'M DISAGREE WITH U...COUSE WHAT I THKN IS DEPANDS TO UR BODY .THERES SOME PEPOLE IF THEY TAKE THIS FOOD THEY WON'T FEAL ANY OF TJHOSE WHAT U SAID.
      AND BY THE WAY MY GRAND FATHER HE START HE'S MORNING BY THIS FOOD AND HE'S VERY HEALTHY WA AL HAMDOULELAAAH
      SO THATS Y I DISAGREE WITH YA..
      $

right, it depends on your body