قواعد اللغة الانجليزية، ضع سؤالك هنا

    • منهل كتب:



      I have small and stupid question

      what is the different between these two sentences
      ?

      I have no idea
      and
      I don't have any idea



      I think there is a difference in these two sentence but I am really not sure about that but let me have a shot to explain it. |a

      I have no Idea means when somebody is asking you about something and if you have any background about that topic and you will just answer that (( I have no idea)) so that means you wish to know what is the topic when you said that sentence.

      However. I don't have any idea will be your answer if sombody asked you do you any idea how to make the celebration. So, the answer of (( I don't have any idea)) is just assuring the fact that you really don't have any idea to share it in a particular topic.

      I hope that you will not understand what I am trying to explain here as I hope that i didn't let youfeel more confused. $$-e

      Wish you all Luck,
      Scream
    • اهلا عاشقة الحلويات
      Please see post No. 3
      Please see post No. 5 here oman0.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86883


      Passive voice المبني للمجهول
      He eats chocolate…….this is an active sentence مبني للمعلوم

      نضع المفعول به في بداية الجملة وهو في هذا المثال chocolate
      ننظر ان كان المفعول به مفرد ام جمع، هنا مفرد
      ننظر الى الفعل في الجملة الاصلية هل هو مضارع ام ماضي، هنا مضارع

      بعض القواعد، وسنضع المزيد وهي بسيطة بالمناسبة مع الوقت
      مفرد مع مضارع نضع is متبوعا بالتصريف الثالث للفعل
      مفرد مع ماضي نضع was متبوعا بالتصريف الثالث للفعل
      جمع مع مضارع نضع are متبوعا بالتصريف الثالث
      جمع مع ماضي نضع were متبوعا بالتصريف الثالث للفعل

      امثلة على ما ذكرت
      He eats chocolate………chocolate is eaten
      He ate chocolate………..chocolate was eaten
      He eats chocolates………chocolates are eaten
      He ate chocolates……….chocolates were eaten

      طبعا عادة ما نضيف by him او بواسطة كذا اذا احتاج الامر ولكننا لا نضيعه عند التعمق باللغة ومعرفة اكثر

      لن اتوسع هنا لضيغ اخر كما ذكرت، لنبقى هنا مؤقتا


      امثلة للمبني للمجهول كما نقرأها في كثير من النصوص
      It is believed
      It is known
      Qatar was defeated by oman

      نلتقي ثانية بعون الله
    • wolf back كتب:

      السلام عليكم نشكر كل الأعضاء القائمين على هذا المنتدى وعندي سؤال
      when we get a sentence formed past simple and past continuous . how did we know past simple and past continuous in the sentence? thanks


      Simple Past
      We use the past tense of the verb
      لتصريف الثاني من الفعل، حيث لكل فعلا ثلاثة تصاريف
      speak, spoke, spoken
      Simple past
      I spoke


      Past Continuous
      We use was or were depending on the pronoun, and the simple tense of the verb and add ing
      Speak, Spoke, Spoken

      Past continuous
      He was speaking
      We were speaking
    • mena_tiger كتب:

      when do we use will ?


      Will is used to express an act that will take place in the future
      It is used with all the pronouns

      Will can also used to ask if some act to happen, Will you come? and so on
      But note that when using it in a question we usually use Shall instead with thr pronoun "I" so we say Shall I

      Thank you mena_tiger and please let us know if we answered you and if not please come again and ask


      For all, please add you comments
      :)
    • ابو وداد كتب:

      Hallo


      could you explain to me the common uses of the has befor the verb
      متى نستخدم has and have قبل التصريف الثالث للفعل ؟ والفائدة في المحادثة؟



      اعتقد اننا تناولنا هذا هنا لكن
      HAS before the verb
      When has come before a verb then we have what is called PRESENT PERFECT
      HAS is used with HE, SHE and IT
      HAVE is much the same but used with I, WE, THEY, YOU

      وكما ذكرت اخي الكريم اذا سبقت هاز او هاف اي فعل فيجب ان يكون تصريف ثالث
      الان عليك مراجعة ما ذكرناه في هذه الصفحة عن
      Present Perfect
      واستخدامها

      I hope we answered you dear brother and please write again if you feel more explaination
      Nice having you with us
      :)
    • هلا؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    • Thank you Tebah
      I know some English grammar and tenses are confusing, and using FOR & SINCE is no exeption
      I believe following the rules does not always leads you to the correct use, and the more you use and practice the more one gets familiar with such confusing rules
      Anyway
      To know when to use "since" remember that it is only used with present or pase perfect tenses. that is
      have + pp
      has + pp
      had + pp
      pp=التصريف الثالث للفعل


      تستخدم "سنس" عندما نريد تحديد الوقت بالضبط بحيث نحدد وقت البداية بالضبط
      فنقول انا ادرس منذ عشر سنوات فلا نقول سنس رغم اني قلت "منذ" بمعني سنس لانني لم احدد البداية
      او
      ان هنا منذ الساهة العاشرة، نستخدم هنا ينس لانني حددت البداية
      لتنترجم

      I have been studying for ten years
      I have been here sine ten o'clock


      I've got a BMW. I've had it for 5 years
      I've got a BMW. I've had it sice I left school

      Thank you Teba , I hope you find it useful
    • 6ebah كتب:

      Hi

      I 've a Q


      When can I use since? And # years ago

      ?


      ( >>>>>>>>>)For example: I've got a BMW. I've had it __________
      for 5 years

      OR

      5 years ago
      since 5 years

      Thanks


      Hi dear

      You brought one of the important questions in English Grammar and I really faced
      many difficulties about since and for while I was still studying English.

      I just want to comment over
      SINCE 5 YEARS

      It is wrong to say since 5 years but it is right to say 5 years ago.
      You can not use since beside mentioning years but you can use since if you mentioned a particular year
      I will give you 2 examples so you could compare between for and since

      I have this car since 2000.
      I have this car 5 years ago.


      I hope that you understand what i want to say through the two examples :)
    • هاااي
      كيفكم جميعا ؟
      هده أول مشاركه لان عجبني المنتدى وقلت يمكن را ح أستفيد منكم إنشاء الله
      لي ممكن لو سمحتوو أحد يتبرع لي ويعلمني الأنجليزي من الصفر لان مااعرف ولا شي
      شاكرره لكم ...
      وعدرا على الأزعاج
      يلا بااي وأرجو الرد لو سمحتوووووووووو
    • نفس المعنى تقريبا

      كل ما ذكرتي
      لستُ مجبوراً أن أُفهم الآخرين من أنا 00 فمن يملك مؤهِلات العقل والإحساس سأكـون أمـامهُ كالكِتاب المفتـوح وعليـهِ أن يُحسِـن الإستيعاب إذا طـال بي الغيــاب فَأذكـروا كـلمــاتي وأصفحــوا لي زلاتـي انا لم اتغير.. كل مافي الامر اني ترفعت عن (الكثير) ... حين اكتشفت... ان (الكثير) لايستحق النزول اليه كما ان صمتي لا يعني جهلي بما يدور (حولي) ... ولكن أكتشفت ان ما يدور (حولي) ... لايستحق الكلام
    • Present continuous and Present perfect

      منهل كتب:

      so what is the correct sentence here

      I'm using the computer now
      or
      I have been using the computer
      or
      I have been used the computer

      The present continuous tense is used to express an action that is taking place at the present moment and it is still happening, and we usually use this tense with adverbs like: now, at this moment..etc, or with verbs like Listen, or look.

      The sentence: I am using the computer now, means that I am in the middle of doing something which is: using the computer.

      While the present perfect tense is used to express an action that took place in the near past and it's effect is still felt. For example if you had your breakfast at home, and your friends asked to have breakfast with them at school, you would say: I have had my breakfast. This sentence means that it is true that having breakfast is over and done, but it's effect is still felt.

      So the sentence: I have been using the computer, means that I was using the computer for a while and I have just finished using it now.

      For the sentence: I have been used the computer, It is totally wrong and there is no such combination of verbs. We only use (have or has or had + been+ p.p) in the passive perfect form of the sentence, and this is an active sentence not passive. We can say: The computer has been used by me.


      Thanks:)
    • Scream كتب:

      Hi dear

      You brought one of the important questions in English Grammar and I really faced
      many difficulties about since and for while I was still studying English.

      I just want to comment over
      SINCE 5 YEARS

      It is wrong to say since 5 years but it is right to say 5 years ago.
      You can not use since beside mentioning years but you can use since if you mentioned a particular year
      I will give you 2 examples so you could compare between for and since

      I have this car since 2000.
      I have this car 5 years ago.


      I hope that you understand what i want to say through the two examples :)



      []Dear Scream

      I think that what you have said about using since with a specific date is right, but we can't say: I have this car since 2000. Using since here with a specific year is right, but using the simple present tense with since is wrong, we should use the present perfect tense with since: I have had this car since 2000.

      And when mentioning unspecific date we should use: For, as in: I have been having this car for 5 years, and here we should use the present perfect continuous tense: (Has or Have+ been+ main verb+ ing).[/size
      ]
    • اميرة الحزن كتب:

      helloo every body i am new and i wanna ask qustion
      that is when can i say
      i had confused
      and
      i was confused

      Dear Ameera,

      If you are talking about yourself or describing yourself you say: I am confused or I was confused, and this is a passive sentence, that is I here is the object.

      But if you are saying that you caused confusion to someone, you say: I confused her yesterday ( simple past), or I had confused him lately ( past perfect) and both sentences here are active, that is: I here is a subject.

      Hope that you understand it.