Lilith ضيف جديد

  • أنثى
  • عضو منذ 19 نوفمبر 2006
النشاط الأخير
  • Lilith اللغات ·

    A true friend

    Yet another English home-work done by me Warm tears ran down my eyes as I ran away from Stephanie and her friends, their remarks like needless that pierced my h…

    0 759 افتح
  • Lilith اللغات ·

    Speach of peace

    A short speach I wrote as a home-work just thought of sharing it with you all Hello, my name is ******** and I’m here to talk about peace in our world or actual…

    2 935 افتح
  • Lilith اللغات ·

    Stubborn Family

    Lets say you got hooked up with this person and you both were madly in love with each other you get to know each other for a while and then decided to get marri…

    10 1،666 افتح
  • Lilith اللغات ·

    Hello

    Well recently I've been dying of boredom so I decided I'd search for a forum that I could join and so I found this one nice enough to join I'm not quite familia…

    3 1،049 افتح