toulon ضيف جديد

  • ذكر
  • عضو منذ 14 أكتوبر 2004
النشاط الأخير
  • t
    toulon اللغات ·

    Spread love everywhere you go

    Spread love everywhere you go first of all in your own home. Give love to your children, to a wife or husband, to a next-door neighbor France - Toulon City

    3 801 افتح
  • t
    toulon اللغات ·

    WHAT YOU ARE TO ME

    I am a rose, you are my thorns clutching to me, protecting me I am the sun, you are my rays helping me to shine and to be all that I can I am a lake, you are my…

    28 2،368 افتح
  • t
    toulon اللغات ·

    QUEEN OF MY HEART

    QUEEN OF MY HEART YOU WILL BE QUEEN OF MY HEART FOR EVER I SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS EVERY NIGHTS I WISH YOU ALL HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE WHERE EVER YOU GO

    4 1،095 افتح