The Chat Language

    خلاصة الموضوع · 22 رداً

    1. مثال : 3asal = عسل 3 ' = حرف الغين 6 = حرف الطاء 6 ' = حرف الضاد 9 = حرف الصاد 9 ' = حرف الظاد 9 " = حرف القاف 5 ' = حرف الخاء 7 = حرف الحاء 7 ' = حرف الخاء Thanks a lot for your nice topic Take care
    2. any way nice caming by and droping some chat language but the real Qustion is why we need a chat language why don't we deal with the Eglish writen language ?
    3. |a|a|a I think you misunderstood me dear I mean I use the female nick only to ask because I don't stay with one nick I only enter chat when I need something but not making friendship you can say one go #i#i#i I wish you get it but of course

    جُمِعت من أكثر المشاركات تفاعلاً في هذا الموضوع، والنقر يأخذك إلى المشاركة نفسها.