THE MONSTER

    • The Monster

      I tried to pass through you
      And pretend not seeing you;
      Your eyes observed me
      And captured my sight.

      NO, NO, you are not there
      I know that you are not existed.
      Why are you following me
      And torturing my soul.

      I am stronger than you
      No matter how
      Huge and momentous you are.

      I am like a mountain
      durable and stable,
      in the face of all my enemies.

      I will never be weak
      And drop a tear
      Because I am stronger than you.

      No, No, you are not there;
      I know that you are not there
      And you will never be there
      Controlling me,
      And I will never drop a tear.

      Dedicated to everyone who is struggling with his or her inner soul. But we should sometimes try to find a shoulder to remove our burden and cry.

      MY REGARDS
      Scream

    • Dear Scream,
      I understand that one should fight the inner person in him, however the words do sound like trying to get red of that inner person, the inner me is part of me anyway, yes perhaps I should not let the inner me control me, but sometimes the inner me is better the the outter me

      I will never drop a tear for something that doesnt deserve or worth noting but if I had to feel relived then I will drop an ocean to feel so.. Thanks for the nice touchy words..

      I would really also like to know if you are the author because im very precise about intellectual property and copyrights, and do write your name on every work you do or reference it if it is others' work

      Thanks again
      Cheers
    • eL3aJoOoZ_NaWaR كتب:


      Dear Scream,
      I understand that one should fight the inner person in him, however the words do sound like trying to get red of that inner person, the inner me is part of me anyway, yes perhaps I should not let the inner me control me, but sometimes the inner me is better the the outter me

      I will never drop a tear for something that doesnt deserve or worth noting but if I had to feel relived then I will drop an ocean to feel so.. Thanks for the nice touchy words..

      I would really also like to know if you are the author because im very precise about intellectual property and copyrights, and do write your name on every work you do or reference it if it is others' work

      Thanks again
      Cheers



      Thanks dear Nawar for your lovely reply.Sorry if you felt confussion in reading it. Sometimes, we feel that there is a monster or a little child inside us and we don\thave power sometimes to contoll ourselves.
      HOwever, it is beter to have a child inside our sould rather than a monster that lead us to behave and react badly. Sometimes, this monster controll our lives and we refuse to cry for we feel coward if we dropped a tear. I tried to write this topic in ironic way for all those who refuse to drop a tear for they don't want to feel coward....

      Most of my topics here in fun and Arts are written by me. And it is an experience and I hope it will improved with time inshallah..

      My Regards
      Scream
    • Scream كتب:

      Thanks dear Nawar for your lovely reply.Sorry if you felt confussion in reading it. Sometimes, we feel that there is a monster or a little child inside us and we don\thave power sometimes to contoll ourselves.
      HOwever, it is beter to have a child inside our sould rather than a monster that lead us to behave and react badly. Sometimes, this monster controll our lives and we refuse to cry for we feel coward if we dropped a tear. I tried to write this topic in ironic way for all those who refuse to drop a tear for they don't want to feel coward....

      Most of my topics here in fun and Arts are written by me. And it is an experience and I hope it will improved with time inshallah..

      My Regards
      Scream


      No problem, just mention that it's written by you so no one can use it, intellectual property :)

      Cheers
    • غسااان كتب:

      Nice words
      well organized
      although we need to drop
      some tear sometimes
      its the right medicine for most of sadness

      Many thanx 4 sharing it

      yours


      Thanks a lot brother for your comment and reading my words

      Sure, we have to drop many tears and that what I want to say through this topic :)