ريم الباطنه كتب:
Hello everybody
how r u doin matz
wish da u all orite
i was wonderning abwt smfn
n i need sum help so may any one act kindly n help me poor lil gurl
i've wrote a horror gothic story n i wanted to put in this site sooo can u till me the proper place to put it in
notice: the story is in standard english
thanx alot
hey dear sis
welcome to our chat room here
#e
I think you can post it in the learn English room
coz you wrote the story and I think you want from us to comment on it and give you our opinions
~!@q
am I right
?
in this case I guess " the learn English room" is the most proper place
:)
but it's better to wait for Omani's reply
just to make sure ya3ni
#b
welcome to our chat room here
#e
I think you can post it in the learn English room
coz you wrote the story and I think you want from us to comment on it and give you our opinions
~!@q
am I right
?
in this case I guess " the learn English room" is the most proper place
:)
but it's better to wait for Omani's reply
just to make sure ya3ni
#b

? where is Maria and Omani Asli